We, at Onsor, have launched the Onsor Trusted Service Providers (OTSPs) service to serve the consumers of all Onsor products. All adjustments, modifications and maintenance must be done at one of the trusted service providers only. Any of the above services carried at a non-trusted service provider will result in the immediate termination of the warranty.
Warranty Services Applicability
This warranty includes multiple services whether in the first fourteen (14) days of purchase, or during the first year. Onsor warrants this product and all its accessories are free from manufactory defects and workmanship. Hence, the product is eligible for the following services.
1. Battery replacement shall only be covered by warranty in case of failure due to manufacturing and out-of-box defects. If the battery shows signs of wear or damage by user, the warranty is not applicable, and the cost of the new battery shall be charged along with the repair fee. Dead batteries are inspected by a Certified Technician before replacement to ensure that replacement is indeed required. Any damage to battery resulting from liquid contact and other external causes is not eligible for replacement under the warranty.
2. Screen replacement shall only be covered by warranty in case of manufacturing and out-of-box defects. This includes pixels defects, non-responsive touch screen, screen blackout. Broken or cracked screens due to external causes, screen-burns due to long term usage, damage due to wear and tear and other failures caused by misuse are not covered by the warranty and shall therefore not be eligible for replacement under the warranty. Screens eligible for under-the-warranty replacement must be inspected by a Certified Technician to ensure that replacement is indeed required. Screen, screen panel and screen wires can be individually replaced as required.
3. Replacement shall only be covered by warranty in case of out-of-box manufacturing input/output ports defects such as failure to respond. This does not include damage by external causes such as liquid contact and physical damage due to misuse. If the issue is raised within the fourteen (14) day return policy period, the device may be returned, and a full refund is issued. Certified Technicians should report to the concerned person/ department at Onsor headquarters before attempting to resolve any issues that includes direct motherboard adjustments and soldering. ID card reader boards are to be completely replaced in-case of out-of-box damage and manufacturer malfunction. This does not include malfunction of the card reader due to misuse, liquid damage, or any other external factor.
4. Replacement of keyboard and/or trackpad shall only be covered by warranty if it is due to manufacturing defects. This includes failure of the whole keyboard or trackpad to respond out-of-box. The Certified Technician shall inspect for cause of failure and determine if replacement is indeed required. If one or more individual keys are not responding, the error is most likely to be caused by external factors by the user such as liquid contact resulting in a short-circuit. This disables the replacement under warranty. Trackpad defects include not responding to either movement or clicks. Damaged keyboard and/or trackpad due to external causes such as liquid damage and misuse are not covered by the warranty. If this issue is raised within the fourteen (14) day return policy period due to manufacturing defects, the device may be returned, and a full refund is issued.
5. Webcam replacement shall only be covered by warranty in-case of manufacturing defects such as blur or internal scratches and total failure. This does not include webcam failure due to external factors such as liquid damage or glass shatter due to misuse.
6. Any software failure is not included in the warranty and shall therefore be dealt with at the appropriate cost.